Monday, May 23, 2016

New Haven Brunch Spot: Shell and Bones

My co-workers and I discovered Shell & Bones last summer when we were looking for happy hourbrunch on Saturdays and Sundays. It's seafood heavy (there's a raw bar if you are into that), with options like a smoked salmon flatbread, oscar eggs benedict with a crab cake and fish tacos (yum!). They also have sweet and spicy bacon, smashed potatoes with truffle and parmesan dust, and nutella-stuffed brioche french toast. Need I go on?
spots near the water.

This place has spectacular views, fire pits, and is tucked away from the busy downtown area. They offer

3 comments:

  1. THis looks good. NOt enough places on the water. Have you ever been to Outrigger's in Stratford? Great deck & view, average food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I A M S O T H E R E ! ! ! Thanks for the recommendation :) We <3 seafood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like seafood too much but this place sounds good. I'll recommend it to my fish loving friends.

    ReplyDelete