Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Norwalk Brunch Spot: Harlan Publick House

Harlan Publick, owned by the same chef who owns Harlan Social in Stamford, is a trendy spot on Washington Street in South Norwalk and offers Sunday brunch with an option for unlimited mimosas, bellinis, and bloody marys. The menu includes some innovative dishes like octopus carpaccio, a spiced quinoa burger with goat cheese and avocado spread, and biscuits and spicy sausage gravy.

Check out the menu here.

Read a NY Times review.

8 comments:

  1. I think I'll pass on the octopus, but the challah french toast sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite spots in SONO, especially on a lazy Sunday evening. great food, and super ambiance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Octopus in the morning. I'm gonna skip that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take the spiced quinoa burger please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find this place tries TOO hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll skip the Octopus but I like the unlimited mimosas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this place!! Let's go before the end of the trimester :)))

    ReplyDelete