Tuesday, April 26, 2016

"California" Eggs Benedict Recipe Courtesy of The Corner in Milford

My all-time favorite breakfast/brunch spot is The Corner in Milford. They are a tiny spot on River Street in downtown Milford that's only open for breakfast and lunch. They don't have bloodys or mimosas, but you can byob. Their menu offers several types of eggs Benedict - traditional, crab, spinach, blackened (my favorite). Here's a link to the recipe for their version of a "California style" eggs Benedict, with avocado.
WFSB 3 Connecticut

7 comments:

  1. I love this place. I live down the street and their fresh squeezed orange juice is amazing. All their food is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I'm already planning to try it. I usually do brunch with my girlfriend every other Saturday. I'm sure I will be trying some of your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have eaten at The Corner before. It really is a great place! You just reminded me again that I need to revisit them haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had lunch here a few years ago! But I hear they have a great brunch!

    ReplyDelete