Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Pizza Brunch: Coalhouse Pizza in Stamford

I'm a huge fan of Coalhouse Pizza in Stamford - we go there every year for my husband's company's holiday party and have the best time. My favorite pizza there is called the Mannish Boy, with apples, montery jack cheese, bacon and honey. I had no idea they had a Saturday and Sunday brunch, but now that I do, I'm adding it to my brunch bucket list for sure. There's no brunch menu on their site, but specials include bottomless beer mimosas and $14 Connecticut craft beer pitchers.

5 comments:

  1. Beer mimosas, I didn't know that was a thing. Is that beer and orange juice?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never thought of doing pizza for brunch but it kind of makes sense when you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. side note, but an awesome pizza place in stamford also is Remo's!

    ReplyDelete