Monday, April 18, 2016

Coming Soon: BEERunch in Milford at World of Beer

Scheduled to open April 25 at Milford's Connecticut Post Mall, the World of Beer franchise will be adding a new location to its 75 taverns and will feature a "BEERunch" special on weekends with beer and brunch cocktail
pairings to go along with savory menu options. The tavern will have an outdoor patio and hundreds of bottled beers and taps, partnering with local breweries like Half Full, Two Roads and Back East Brewing Company.

For more info visit worldofbeer.com/Locations/Milford and Facebook.com/World-of-Beer-Milford.

12 comments:

  1. That is very cool...definitely will try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cool...definitely will try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The menu looks great as well as all the beers. I love that you're featuring new places for me to try. I'm always looking for new places to go out because I tend to get stuck in a rut with my favorites and I know there's so many great new ones out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to the World of Beer in Stamford, can't wait for the Milford one to open. A little closer to home and beerunch sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great and scheduled to open a few days before my b-day on April 29th. Definitely going to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Milford so I'll absolutely be checking this place out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Milford so I'll absolutely be checking this place out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like I found a new place to hang out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a Beer Guy. How's their bourbon list?

    ReplyDelete